Friday, June 7, 2013

Did Curiosity Kill The Cat Or Create A Sub?

Curious Diary Post 6/6/13

I’ve been away a few days, I had been posting every day or so there for a while but I just wasn’t feeling tumblr the past few days. I also have been super tired again. Today I didn’t take a nap but it was all I could do to get myself out of bed this morning around 11am. I know I stay up late but I’ve always stayed up late. I’ve stayed up until 2am or 3am on night when I have to get up at 7am or 8am for work. Granted I’m tired the next day but I was able to get up. So now that I’m in between jobs why do I find it so hard to get up after 7, 8, or even 9 hours of sleep and often feel like I need a nap in the later afternoon? About two weeks ago I took a nap every day for a week. I feel fine, I’m not sick, I’ve been eating, I’ve been working out, though today I didn’t. I just don’t know what wrong with me. 

Aside from my need for extreme amounts of sleep over the past few weeks I also feel a bout of depression coming on. I’ve been trying to find a new place to live and the last two I really liked I didn’t get. It was all I could do tonight when the one girl told me she had gone with someone else who have friends in common. I feel like I’m doing something wrong. I’m not good enough, cool enough, young enough, old enough, hipster enough, to have someone want me as a roommate. It’s really depressing to feel like you’re being judged on a ten minute meeting. How do they know I’m not a fun/cool/nice/kind roommate, which I think I am all of those. I feel like the kid being chosen last for the team. 

So not only do I feel like I need sleep all the time I’m beginning to feel really depressed for the first time since my move which I’m sure will only make me feel more tired. 

Off to bed.

I want one. 



I want one. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



queenofthedreamers: watchtheskytonight: littletrenchcoatangel: ...



queenofthedreamers:

watchtheskytonight:

littletrenchcoatangel:

starkidjordan:

pablopandemonium:

8 drunk guys jumped Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. And guess what? JARED FREAKING BROKE HIS HAND BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM. I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD. HE BROKE HIS HAND. BEATING PEOPLE. IN THE FACE. HE EFFING BROKE THEIR JAWS AND NOSES. BACK UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A BADASS.

yeah and jensen literally used martial arts training they got from the show to save jared from three guys who were ganging up on him. he literally roundhouse kicked someone in the face.

like these two i swear

friendly reminder that they also broke down a door just to see if they could

Just to see if they could. I choked on my gum when I read that

xspanked-masters-petx: "Carving is easy, you just go down to...



xspanked-masters-petx:

"Carving is easy, you just go down to the skin and stop." ~ Michelangelo

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Heterophobia kills around 0 people a year

Photo



zodiacsociety: Sagittarius in the bedroom.



zodiacsociety:

Sagittarius in the bedroom.

getsuswet: subgirlygirl: Confession: When I lost that bet...



getsuswet:

subgirlygirl:

Confession:

When I lost that bet awhile back and wasn't allowed to orgasm (self-imposed) for 6.5 days, I was a little nervous getting back in the saddle. Only because I knew that having one orgasm would be much the same as eating one potato chip. I didn't want ONE. (And I was only allowed one.) I wanted ALL OF THE ORGASMS IN THE WORLD. So I drew it out. I made it last. And because I was already ripe as a summer peach, I decided to add a little pain to offset the approaching wave (from which there would be no return).

I snuck a clothespin from The Drawer. I say 'snuck' because even though I'd never been told I couldn't, it felt a little naughty to be using an implement without the Musician's permission. (I'm a little nervous writing about it now!) But I did it, and I clamped that sucker directly onto my clit.

HOLY SHIT.

It hurt, of course. But it wasn't unbearable. It was just enough pain to make every other sensation that much more pleasurable. I could barely touch myself because every movement took me right to the edge. So much for making it last! So I touched and teased, and touched and teased… until I couldn't take it another second. And then I came.

And, of course, I wanted more :)

-Illianna

Photo



He's mine!



He's mine!

Photo



mewtoot: i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know...

mewtoot:

i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy

because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless

and they don't want anybody else to feel like that

No comments:

Post a Comment