Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm not the rope-totin' Charlie Bronson wannabe...

spanklove: Ahhh my Daddy's beard…a perfect mop for my pussy...



spanklove:

Ahhh my Daddy's beard…a perfect mop for my pussy juices ;)

Love going down on my little…

Slowly but surely getting around to the recent requests. Here is...



Slowly but surely getting around to the recent requests. Here is my cock inside Babygirl. She's so tight. Will work on the others this weekend.

Photo



Reblog if you want a bunch of "have you evers" and "would you rathers" in your ask box right now.

reblog if you want anons but in reality no one is going to send you anything and will just reblog this

stargazersupergirl81:

Haha

So last weekend Babygirl and I were watching tv and I saw a...



So last weekend Babygirl and I were watching tv and I saw a commercial for dollarshaveclub.com. Decided to order to try it. Got the middle package which is a 4-blade razor and its $6 per month. It arrived today. It came with a handle, 4 cartridges, and a sample of their shave butter. Just tried it. The shave butter is worthless but the razor works damn good. Just as good if not better than my Gillette fusion pro. Keep in mind that I shave my head, and it worked like a champ. I recommend trying them for yourself. Click this link to give them a shot: https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/o54h/4C809E Bigbeardedbastard, as a shaven head you might wanna try.

exhibitionistatheart: the-jack-ernie: sirbknight: BDSM and so...



exhibitionistatheart:

the-jack-ernie:

sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

Continuing a thought from earlier…

Thinking is my issue….❤

Photo



Photo



mr-mrs-insatiable: jacksmith169: Jill can expect to feel this...



mr-mrs-insatiable:

jacksmith169:

Jill can expect to feel this tonight

Oooh, I'm jealoussss!! -Mrs.

Can you please post a photo of your baby girl sucking your cock, or your cock in her pussy, or a photo of all your come over her pussy! ;)

Just posted a pic of my cum coming out of her. Might work on the other ideas later. We have been busy lately.

Made Babygirl squirt a lot the other night eating her out, then...





Made Babygirl squirt a lot the other night eating her out, then fucked her hard and filled her up. You can see some of the wetness under her in the first pic and the second shows the extent of her mess on the pillow we used.

Photo















Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tythakia: feeling very envious of that shadow ;-)





tythakia:

feeling very envious of that shadow ;-)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment