Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Haha















Haha

theoneboyband: IF YOU DON'T REBLOG THIS THEN YOU ARE FUCKING...



theoneboyband:

IF YOU DON'T REBLOG THIS THEN YOU ARE FUCKING HEARTLESS OKAY.

duffiethedirectioner: balderrask: westbor0baptistchurch: "But if you forget to reblog Madame...

duffiethedirectioner:

balderrask:

westbor0baptistchurch:

"But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity."

image

NOPE

NOT RISKING IT

NOPEEEEE

Photo



blissfullyenslaved: vaniitymassacre: stormy-kun493: r-leostar:...





















blissfullyenslaved:

vaniitymassacre:

stormy-kun493:

r-leostar:

joechacho:

expressiontime:

well thanks now Im cryin

this just made me kinda emotional i has a sad now

({why would you make this})

Is it even legal to fit this many feels in one post?

Now if you'll excuse me, I gonna grossly sob in the corner of the room.

Why!? Who does this!? U.U

You awful human being, you.

psuedonam: logoside: Tips and homespun for the apocalypse that...





















psuedonam:

logoside:

Tips and homespun for the apocalypse that sooner or later will end up coming.     So, keep well this post.

dornyweirdo: ambrister: recoverykitty: Updated with...



dornyweirdo:

ambrister:

recoverykitty:

Updated with everyone's requests!

These links work as of 4/5/13 - Please let me know if any stop working!

Please keep in mind that NONE of these should require a download, credit card, or plug in install or anything - those are just ads. Ignore them and close any pop ups. :)

all of my followers better watch wall-e now

this one actually works from what i've checked. 4-8-13

welc0me-sluts: I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR TO REBLOG THIS...



welc0me-sluts:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR TO REBLOG THIS YESSSSSSS

Reblog if your dick glows in the dark.

stonerhaz: i usually dont reblog really long posts but…his...





















stonerhaz:

i usually dont reblog really long posts but…his little tears got to me man. and also its true. i care and the little harry lookalike does too .

Reblog if you're ugly.

inhale-levine: secret-luxuries: exh-leflaws: "They wanted...



inhale-levine:

secret-luxuries:

exh-leflaws:

"They wanted to pray together, but not see each other, before the ceremony."

I'm doing this before I get married. I'll always reblog this picture because it's so cute.

I'm going to have to feel his hand or something because I'm gonna be so nervous.

My sister and her husband did the same thing. 

im crying,

my husband and i are definitely doing this 

Well i'm never getting a husband so……

shakenstirredandsouthern: breesuschrist: diamond-weeping-angels...



shakenstirredandsouthern:

breesuschrist:

diamond-weeping-angels:

music-saves-me-everyday:

pleaseinsertcleverurlhere:

wristsareforbracelets-n0tcutting:

The amount of notes on this is disgusting.

both

B

ALL THE TIME

high school sucked. and college sucked. and real life sucks. but i have an amazing boyfriend who has stood up for me and my friends in public when men have called us names. one time at a bar a man was mooing at me and Aron stood up for me in front of all these drunk frat boys. he thinks i'm beautiful and thats all that matters!

but you all are beautiful. and i love you all

A boy called me fat at a pool party in the fourth grade and I hit him in the head with my putt-putt club. True story.

okbabes: i-n-f-i-n-itebitch: hellxiareblog: rosalarian: lenor...



okbabes:

i-n-f-i-n-itebitch:

hellxiareblog:

rosalarian:

lenoralenoire:

This is really powerful.

Oh my god, this is such a perfect way to make a statement.

Reblogging this again because it's so fucking good

this is fucking amazing

always always always reblog

Photo



sweet-bitsy: bridgemcgidge: shercockandmycrotch: everyone...



sweet-bitsy:

bridgemcgidge:

shercockandmycrotch:

everyone needs a waving snail on their blog

i feel that if I scroll past this and don't reblog it the snail is going to look to the ground and cry

that comment

im sold

gotta do it now

NOPE CAN'T DEAL

helenhomicide: w-a-n-d-e-rl-u-s-t: hanging-inthe-balance: egg-...



helenhomicide:

w-a-n-d-e-rl-u-s-t:

hanging-inthe-balance:

egg-r0lls:

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND REBLOG, CAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING BABY OTTER PLAYING WITH A SET OF CAR KEYS ON YOUR DASH, OKAY?!

Sherlock Holmes, 11 months, deducing keys.

I just died of cute.

I saw an Otter today!

:3

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment