Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

Photo





Reblog this if it is okay to anonymously confess something to you.

Balloons are so weird ....." Happy birthday , here's a rubber sack of my breath"

Photo



avocadh0e: Omg





avocadh0e:

Omg

Photo



"I can't talk about how other people perceive me, but growing...





"I can't talk about how other people perceive me, but growing up, my parents never told me I was beautiful. I never thought I was pretty. I was always the smart, nerdy one."

Photo



secretsbest: best reaction



secretsbest:

best reaction

funfrom4chan: Well I'm all out of ideas.



funfrom4chan:

Well I'm all out of ideas.

riss-khalifa: ohyeahthatkid: multicolors: benskid: Know...









riss-khalifa:

ohyeahthatkid:

multicolors:

benskid:

Know where you stand.

Wow

this is so fucking rad and weird 

honestly love this so much

Splat!



Splat!

Photo



Photo



Reblog if you have ever

re-questdenied:

- starved yourself

- made yourself throw up

- took a razor to your skin

- burnt yourself

- been raped

- been abused

- been called ugly/fat/bitch/etc.

- got bullied

- cried yourself to sleep

- felt like you're not good enough

- thought about suicide

- attempted suicide

Because I swear to god I will message every single fucking one of you.

Photo



Photo



Black Dynamite



Black Dynamite

I like real boobs much better than big fake super round obvious ones....

onesubsjourney:

I mean really. With plastic surgery the way it is today why have the 90s looking implants?

Just ew.

fatgirlykimber: Always reblog Pulp Fiction. Always.



fatgirlykimber:

Always reblog Pulp Fiction. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment