Friday, June 7, 2013

Mistress Chloe

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: Now you know why she stayed...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

Now you know why she stayed two more nights with him before going back home to her hubby.

Who will inspire Me to fuck and squirt like Her? Mmmmm… I can't wait to find Him!

Complete submission



Complete submission

Don't you wish you had a cock like His?



Don't you wish you had a cock like His?

You did such a good job last night. Which new toy would you...



You did such a good job last night. Which new toy would you like little cucky?

Bondage Benefits: BDSM Practitioners Healthier Than 'Vanilla' People

Bondage Benefits: BDSM Practitioners Healthier Than 'Vanilla' People:

Great article about why people who enjoy BDSM live healthier lives than those who don't. Drink up kinky friends!

Love your posts!

Wonderful, thank you!

Your bdsm blog has a very unique and fun concept. We'll be checking in and perhaps following a few assignments.

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: On the day I married my...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

On the day I married my husband, I not only didn't own a strap-on, I barely even knew what one was.

Today, I own six of them. I use all of them on my husband, but I do have two favorites that I use more than the others. The biggest, thickest one I own… is my "punishment strap-on". He only gets that one whenever I need to remind him of my authority.

Marriage is better than I could've ever imagined!

Firm touch required



Firm touch required

Hi Thanks for posting my submission. csx

; )

Sneaking a peak



Sneaking a peak

Informative… Wedding rings on the white people would make it...



Informative… Wedding rings on the white people would make it even more informative, don't you think?

chastitysissyonline: Woot Woot! new plug. you like? i really...















chastitysissyonline:

Woot Woot! new plug. you like?

i really enjoyed taking these pictures. This is a pretty unpleasant plug to put in but makes a good alternative to chastity for a day. xx

Submission from a new follower.

A colorful, tasty treat



A colorful, tasty treat

Photo



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: A woman's breasts should...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

A woman's breasts should always be at least partially exposed.

Cleavage is power.

It gets the attention of all the strong, powerful alpha males… and crushes the balls of all the small penis beta males who know they can never have you.

Photo



This is how I like you; quiet, deep in the moment, and ready to...



This is how I like you; quiet, deep in the moment, and ready to get mentally, spiritually, and physically fucked.

Photo



Dearest followers, who wants to dress Me in this Von Follies,...



Dearest followers, who wants to dress Me in this Von Follies, Star Lift Rose set by Dita von Teese?

"A Little Latitude" Allure US, March 2014  Model: Maryna Linchuk



"A Little Latitude"
Allure US, March 2014 
Model: Maryna Linchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment