Friday, June 7, 2013

Submissive's Mind

subnymph: wickedestdreams: life is much more simple when...



subnymph:

wickedestdreams:

life is much more simple when you're down on the floor, girl. This is where you belong.

Mmm…. agreed ;)

sexy-nipple-clamps: sexy-nipple-clamps.tumblr.com



sexy-nipple-clamps:

sexy-nipple-clamps.tumblr.com

daddylookingforhisbaby: Absolutely true. Unfortunately I know...



daddylookingforhisbaby:

Absolutely true.

Unfortunately I know how true that statement is….

collarmemaster: funny-pics-4-u: - The butterfly looks pretty...



collarmemaster:

funny-pics-4-u:

-

The butterfly looks pretty good for our situation
- Angel

lolitaah: pleeaseeee daddy



lolitaah:

pleeaseeee daddy

darkangelsbride: Drawn by Ozuma Kaname



darkangelsbride:

Drawn by Ozuma Kaname

casadosfetiches: Recycling Point :)



casadosfetiches:

Recycling Point :)

cruelman3: How many needles can I insert in each of these...



cruelman3:

How many needles can I insert in each of these boobs?

withdrawalsymptoms: guarddog





withdrawalsymptoms:

guarddog

filthyqueerdaddy: Princess, you know Daddy's going to get what...



filthyqueerdaddy:

Princess, you know Daddy's going to get what he wants. Don't make this harder on yourself.

firmhandsir: Switched on the porch so the neighbors can hear...



firmhandsir:

Switched on the porch so the neighbors can hear her squeals. 

unicornkween: Master has a rather unique way of handling my...



unicornkween:

Master has a rather unique way of handling my sass… ;)

(q'd)

Photo



michaels-erotic-desires: Only my key fits your lock to open you...



michaels-erotic-desires:

Only my key fits your lock to open you the right way!

submissivej: Ooh… It feels nice. So hard, so deep… I wish it...



submissivej:

Ooh… It feels nice. So hard, so deep… I wish it were your cock. I love stretching out my holes.

And it's hard to tell, but the glass is clear - so you can see deep into my hole through the plug. :giggle: I heart that.

fetish-femdom-discipline-bdsm: girls are ready





















fetish-femdom-discipline-bdsm:

girls are ready

dom-wolf: This is me. EVERY FUCKING WORD. I'm such a mess.











dom-wolf:

This is me. EVERY FUCKING WORD.

I'm such a mess.

Photo



devious-panther: Taught to behave - Imgur



devious-panther:

Taught to behave - Imgur

submissiveway: open-mind-erotica: You like it Dont you darling...



submissiveway:

open-mind-erotica:

You like it Dont you darling <3 Dont deny it 

Like it??? Daddy, I want it!

I lovvveee this 

No comments:

Post a Comment